VMWARE 6.5 Training in RJP Infotek, Chennai
RJP Infotek provides the best VMWARE 6.5 training in Chennai with real-time practical experience. With our handful VMWARE 6.5 trainers and the real-time practical experience they assign you in the VMWARE 6.5 training which is enough for a person in Chennai who needs to get placed in a MNC. Get trained in VMWARE 6.5 from RJP Infotek, Chennai.
Why VMWARE 6.5
Virtualization has redefined the way a Datacentre is architected and VMWare has continued to maintain its leadership with a huge market share in today's Virtualized IT Infrastructure space. With its undisputed leadership position over the last several years VMWare's Virtualization knowledge has literally become a must know for any Network or System or Storage IT admin. VMware's vSphere 6.5 has enhanced features that sets the direction for others to follow. And RJPs VMWare vSphere 6.5 Datacenter Virtualization course helps aspiring professionals to learn how to Install, Configure, Manage, Optimize, Scale & Troubleshoot vSphere 6.5 components in a Virtualized Datacenter. RJPs VMWare vSphere 6.5 Training in Chennai offers the best conceptual understanding combined with exhaustive hands-on lab and its LEAPP methodology ensures an easy and effective learning for the participants. The experience at RJP Chennai goes beyond just certification syllabus coverage and ensure the participants learn some of the best practices not covered in a typical training program.
Uses of VMWARE 6.5
- Auto Deploy
- Virtual Machine Encryption
- Audit-Quality Logging
1. Data Center & its Evolution
In this module, you will learn about the introduction about Datacenters and Cloud Architecture. Also understands about Server, Network, Storage virtualization and VMware.
- Introduction to Legacy Datacenter, Virtualized Datacenter, Software Defined Datacenter & Cloud
- Describe private, public, and hybrid clouds
- Describe where vSphere fits into the Virtualization part of the cloud architecture
- Understand Server, Network and Storage virtualization
- Understand VMWare redundancy designs & its advantages
2. Installing VMware ESXi Host
Learn about VMware ESXi Hypervisor; its instalment and configuration using DCUI & vSphere client.
- Understand VMWares ESXi Hypervisor features
- Install and configure ESXi Host using DCUI & vSphere client
3. Using vSphere Web Client to manage the Host & VMs
Get to know about virtual machine and it files, also install it on ESXi Host & Guest OS. Install VMTools in a guest VM, troubleshoot it and host issues.
- Understanding virtual machine hardware and virtual machine files
- Discuss PCI pass-through, Direct I/O, RDMA and NVMe features
- Install a virtual machine on ESXi Host & install Guest OS in the VM
- Deploy VM from OVF template
- Install VMTools in a Guest VM
- Troubleshoot VM & Host issues
4. Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
Know how to create and manage Standard Virtual Switch, understand and configure switch policies & VLANs. Learn the difference between Standard & Distributed switches finally troubleshoot virtual switch configuration issues.
- Create and manage a Standard Virtual Switch (vSS)
- Understand & configure multiple virtual switches, kernel ports, VM port groups & NIC teaming
- Understand the performance features of network adapters
- Understand and configure Switch policies & VLANs
- Describe the new TCP/IP stack architecture
- Understand the difference between Standard & Distributed switches
- Troubleshoot Virtual Switch Configuration Issues
5. Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
Understand the storage protocols & SAN connectivity architecture, describe guest file encryption. Troubleshot storage connectivity and multi-pathing issues.
- Understand storage protocols & SAN connectivity Architecture DAS, FC, FCoE, iSCSI, NFS, VvoL & VSAN
- Describe the new features of VMFS 6.5, Describe guest file encryption
- Configure iSCSI, NFS, VvoL & VSAN
- Create and manage VMFS & NFS datastores
- Understand the significance of Software defined Storage in VvoL & VSAN
- Describe storage queue types and other factors that affect storage performance
- Troubleshoot Storage connectivity & Multipathing Issues
6. Vmware vCenter Server
Learn about vCenter server architecture & deployment models, installing, backing up and restoring vCenter Server. Understand backing up & file level restoration using VDP and vSphere Replication Appliance.
- Introduction to vCenter Server architecture & Deployment models
- Installing, Backing up and Restoring vCenter Server
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects using vSphere Client & the WebClient
- Understand new features including the Enhanced Linked mode & vMotion
- Understand backing up & file level restoration using VDP
- Understand DR solutions & vSphere Replication Appliance
7. Managing Virtual Machines
Get to know about Virtual CPU and memory management in vSphere environment. Create and manage virtual machine snapshots. Finally understand & perform Vmotion migrations.
- Understand Virtual CPU and memory management in vSphere environment
- Understand CPU scheduler operation, NUMA support, Use esxtop to monitor key CPU performance metrics
- Explain virtual memory reclamation techniques
- Learn to optimize resources using Shares & Reservations
- Use Templates and Cloning to deploy new virtual machines
- Create and manage virtual machine Snapshots
- Configure and manage Resource Pools & vApps. Schedule changes to resource settings
- Understand & perform VM vMotion and Storage vMotion migrations
8. Resource Management and Monitoring
Learn to monitor resource usage using vCenter performance graphs, ESXTOP, tasks and alarms. Also understand vRealize operations manager for DC monitoring and management.
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Performance graphs, ESXTOP, Tasks and Alarms
- Configure Customised Alarms (event & condition)
- Understand vRealize Operations Manager for DC Monitoring and Management
9. Host Profiles & Autodeploy
Get to know how to create host configurations and apply from the same to configure another host. Learn aand use VMware vSphere ESXi image builder CLI and vSphere Auto Deploy.
- Learn to create Host configurations from a reference host & apply the same to configure another host
- Describe and use VMware vSphere ESXi Image Builder CLI and vSphere Auto Deploy
10. Patch Management
Learn how to install Update Manager and use vSphere client for ESXi patching. Also create patch baselines, scan, stage and remediate hosts.
- Install Update Manager and use vSphere Client for ESXi patching
- Create patch baselines, Scan, Stage and Remediate hosts
Get to know about the existing physical machine into a Virtual Machine using Virtual Machine Convertor.
- Virtualize an existing Physical Machine into a VM using VMConvertor
12. Role Based Access Control
Learn about the privileges, roles & permissions, integrating with the active directory. Finally creating custom roles for a defined requirement.
- Privileges, Roles & Permissions
- Integrating with Active Directory
- Creating Custom Roles for a defined requirement
13. Clustering, High Availability and Fault Tolerance
Understand the advantages & features of a cluster, enhanced vMotion Compatibility, VMware vSphere high availability architecture. Finally enforce the infrastructural or intra-app dependencies during failover.
- Understand the advantages & features of a Cluster
- Understand Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC)
- Understand VMware vSphere High Availability architecture
- Configure and manage a vSphere HA cluster & vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Use vSphere HA advanced parameters
- Define clusterwide restart ordering capabilities
- Enforce infrastructural or intra-app dependencies during failover
14. Cluster DRS
Learn how to enable and manage DRS in a cluster. Understand power saving feature in a cluster. Finally get to know about the evolution of vSphere DRS using predictive data from vRealize Operations Manager.
- Enable and manage Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) in a cluster
- Configure DRS affinity & anti-affinity rules to control VM movements in the Cluster
- Understand Power saving feature (DPM) in a cluster
- Describe the new capabilities of proactive vSphere DRS
- Evolution of vSphere DRS using predictive data from vRealize Operations Manager
15. Distributed Switch (vDS)
In this module you will explore about vDS, migrate host network from vSS to vDS. Understand advanced networking features and packet capturing features.
- Create and manage a vDS
- Migrate host network from vSS to vDS
- Understand Advanced Networking features like LACP & Load balancing, DSCP markings in QoS, Netflow & Packet capturing features