Hyper-V Training in RJP Infotek, Chennai
RJP Infotek provides the best Hyper-V training in Chennai with real-time practical experience. With our handful Hyper-V trainers and the real-time practical experience they assign you in the Hyper-V training which is enough for a person in Chennai who needs to get placed in a MNC. Get trained in Hyper-V from RJP Infotek, Chennai.
With Hyper-V, it is now easier than ever for systems to take benefit of the cost savings of virtualization, and make the best use of server hardware contributions by consolidating numerous server roles as isolated virtual machines that are running on a single physical machine. Customers can use Hyper-V to easily run various operating systems, Windows, Linux, and others, in aligned, on a single server.
In the data center, on the desktop, the Microsoft virtualization platform, that is managed by Hyper-V and encircled by System Center management tools, clearly makes more sense and suggests better cost for money when compared to the competition.
Benefits of Hyper-V
- Deep Dive on Hyper-V Architecture.
- Virtual Network Management
- Hyper-V Clustering
- Live Migration
- Hyper-V Management with SCVMM
Module 1: Evaluating the Environment for Virtualization
Learn about the overview of both Microsoft Virtualization and System Center R2 components. Also evaluate the current environment for Virtualization.
- Overview of Microsoft Virtualization
- Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Components
- Evaluating Current Environment for Virtualization
- Extending Virtualization to the Cloud
Module 2: Installing and Configuring the Hyper-V Server Role
Learn how to install and manage the Hyper-V server role. Also learn how to configure Hyper-V settings, storage, and networking.
- Installing the Hyper-V Server Role
- Managing Hyper-V
- Configuring Hyper-V Settings
- Hyper-V Host Storage and Networking
Module 3: Creating and Managing Virtual Hard Disks, Virtual Machines, and Checkpoints
Learn how to create and configure virtual hard disks and virtual machines. Also get to know how to install, import, monitor, and manage virtual machines.
- Creating and Configuring Virtual Hard Disks
- Creating and Configuring Virtual Machines
- Installing and Importing Virtual Machines
- Managing Virtual Machine Checkpoints
- Monitoring Hyper-V
- Designing and Managing Virtual Machines
Module 4: Creating and Configuring Virtual Machine Networks
Get to know how to create and use Hyper-V virtual switches and Hyper-V networking features. Also learn how to configure and implement Hyper-V network virtualization.
- Creating and Using Hyper-V Virtual Switches
- Advanced Hyper-V Networking Features
- Configuring and Using Hyper-V Network Virtualization
Module 5: Virtual Machine Movement and Hyper-V Replica
Study how to provide high availability and redundancy for virtualization. Also study how to implement virtual machine movement and Hyper-V Replica.
- Providing High Availability and Redundancy for Virtualization
- Implementing Virtual Machine Movement
- Implementing and Managing Hyper-V Replica
Module 6: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
Explore about the overview of failover clustering. Also learn how to configure shared storage, and how to implement failover clustering with Hyper-V.
- Overview of Failover Clustering
- Configuring and Using Shared Storage
- Implementing and Managing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
Module 7: Installing and Configuring System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
Get to know about how to integrate System Center and server virtualization. Explore about how to install System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager, add hosts, and manage host groups.
- Integrating System Center and Server Virtualization
- Overview of System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- Installing System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- Adding Hosts and Managing Host Groups
Module 8: Managing the Networking and Storage Infrastructure in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
Learn about how to manage networking infrastructure, storage infrastructure, and infrastructure updates.
- Managing Networking Infrastructure
- Managing Storage Infrastructure
- Managing Infrastructure Updates
Module 9: Creating and Managing Virtual Machines by Using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
Explore how to create, clone, and convert virtual machines. Also study about the overview of virtual machine updating.
- Virtual Machine Management Tasks in VMM
- Creating, Cloning, and Converting Virtual Machines
- Overview of Virtual Machine Updating
Module 10: Configuring and Managing the System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine
Analyse about the overview of the Virtual Machine Library and also how to work with profiles & templates.
- Overview of the Virtual Machine Manager Library
- Working With Profiles and Templates
Module 11: Managing Clouds in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
This module provides an introduction to clouds and describes how to create and manage a cloud. The module also describes how to work with user roles in VMM.
- Introduction to Clouds
- Creating and Managing a Cloud
- Working With User Roles in Virtual Machine Manager
Module 12: Managing Services in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager and App Controller
Learn about the overview of services in System Center 2012 R2 VMM. Also learn about how to create and manage services in VMM and how to use System Center 2012 R2 App Controller.
- Understanding Services in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- Creating and Managing Services in VMM
- Using System Center 2012 R2 App Controller
Module 13: Protecting and Monitoring Virtualization Infrastructure
Explore about the overview of backup and restore options for virtual machines. Also explore about how to use DPM and System Center Operations Manager for protection, monitoring, and reporting.
- Overview of Backup and Restore Options for Virtual Machines
- Protecting Virtualization Infrastructure by Using Data Protection Manager
- Using System Center Operations Manager for Monitoring and Reporting
- Integrating Virtual Machine Manager with Operations Manager
15. Distributed Switch (vDS)
In this module you will explore about vDS, migrate host network from vSS to vDS. Understand advanced networking features and packet capturing features.
- Create and manage a vDS
- Migrate host network from vSS to vDS
- Understand Advanced Networking features like LACP & Load balancing, DSCP markings in QoS, Netflow & Packet capturing features